Max Verstappen has been confirmed as a double world champion after sealing a dominant victory at the Japanese Grand Prix.
The Dutchman's crowning has been inevitable but a 12th win of the season was enough to wrap proceedings up with four races still to be run.
Sergio Perez finished ahead of Charles Leclerc thanks to a penalty, whilst Sebastian Vettel and Nicholas Latifi executed strategy gambles to secure points in the wet.
The championship may be over, but there is still plenty to play for up and down the grid. Overall, your points standings are...
F1 championship driver standings after the Japanese Grand Prix:
C. Max Verstappen | Red Bull Racing | 366 points
2. Sergio Perez | Red Bull Racing | 253
3. Charles Leclerc | Ferrari | 252
4. George Russell | Mercedes | 207
5. Carlos Sainz | Ferrari | 202
6. Lewis Hamilton | Mercedes | 180
7. Lando Norris | McLaren | 101
8. Esteban Ocon | Alpine F1 | 78
9. Fernando Alonso | Alpine F1 | 65
10. Valtteri Bottas | Alfa Romeo | 46
11. Sebastian Vettel | Aston Martin | 32
12. Daniel Ricciardo | McLaren | 29
13. Pierre Gasly | AlphaTauri | 23
14. Kevin Magnussen | Haas F1 Team | 22
15. Lance Stroll | Aston Martin | 13
16. Mick Schumacher | Haas F1 Team | 12
17. Yuki Tsunoda | AlphaTauri | 11
18. Zhou Guanyu | Alfa Romeo | 6
19. Alexander Albon | Williams Racing | 4
20. Nicholas Latifi | Williams Racing | 2
21. Nyck de Vries | Williams Racing | 2
22. Nico Hulkenberg | Aston Martin | 0