Max Verstappen's winning streak has been brought to an end after Red Bull team-mate Sergio Perez took victory in a chaotic Singapore Grand Prix.
F1 returned to the Marina Bay Circuit for the first time in three years and was met with a downpour of rain ahead of the start that caused a 65-minute delay.
When the race did get underway, Perez kept his cool to jump Ferrari's Charles Leclerc at the start and although coming under pressure from the Monégasque, as well as having to cope with two safety cars, three VSCs and a drying track, the Mexican held on for his second win of the year.
Verstappen endured a testing race, falling backwards at the start, before further excursions left him battling through to his seventh, a place ahead of his original starting position.
With the championship now extended until Japan next weekend, overall, your points standings are...
F1 championship driver standings after the Singapore Grand Prix:
1. Max Verstappen | Red Bull Racing | 341 points
2. Charles Leclerc | Ferrari | 237
3.. Sergio Perez | Red Bull Racing | 235
4. George Russell | Mercedes | 203
5. Carlos Sainz | Ferrari | 202
6. Lewis Hamilton | Mercedes | 170
7. Lando Norris | McLaren | 100
8. Esteban Ocon | Alpine F1 | 66
9. Fernando Alonso | Alpine F1 | 59
10. Valtteri Bottas | Alfa Romeo | 46
11. Daniel Ricciardo | McLaren | 29
12. Sebastian Vettel | Aston Martin | 24
13. Pierre Gasly | AlphaTauri | 23
14. Kevin Magnussen | Haas F1 Team | 22
15. Lance Stroll | Aston Martin | 13
16. Mick Schumacher | Haas F1 Team | 12
17. Yuki Tsunoda | AlphaTauri | 11
18. Zhou Guanyu | Alfa Romeo | 6
19. Alexander Albon | Williams Racing | 4
20. Nyck de Vries | Williams Racing | 2
21. Nicholas Latifi | Williams Racing | 0
22. Nico Hulkenberg | Aston Martin | 0