That was as crushing a performance as you are likely to see in F1 as Max Verstappen further strengthened his hold on a second title.
Starting from 14th on the grid at the Spa-Francorchamps circuit after being handed a back-of-the-grid penalty, Verstappen had taken up the lead on lap 18 and from that moment it was a cruise to the chequered flag, winning by just over 17 seconds.
The Dutchman's nearest challenger is now Red Bull team-mate Sergio Perez who is 93 points adrift whilst Ferrari's Charles Leclerc has fallen 98 points behind following another race day to forget.
Starting one place behind Verstappen, Leclerc's race plan was thrown out of the window when he was forced to pit after lap three as a tear-off visor had caused a brake duct to overheat.
Running fifth, a failed bid to claim the fastest-lap point on the final lap ended up costing Leclerc a further two points as he was demoted to sixth after the race after he was caught speeding in the pit lane - by one kilometre per hour - when making the tyre change.
Team-mate Carlos Sainz, who took the final podium place, is now 15 points adrift of Leclerc such has been the Monégasque's dramatic slump.
Overall, your points standings are...
F1 championship driver standings after the Belgian Grand Prix:
1. Max Verstappen | Red Bull Racing | 284 points
2.. Sergio Perez | Red Bull Racing | 191
3. Charles Leclerc | Ferrari | 186
4. Carlos Sainz | Ferrari | 171
5. George Russell | Mercedes | 170
6. Lewis Hamilton | Mercedes | 146
7. Lando Norris | McLaren | 76
8. Esteban Ocon | Alpine F1 | 64
9. Fernando Alonso | Alpine F1 | 51
10. Valtteri Bottas | Alfa Romeo | 46
11. Kevin Magnussen | Haas F1 Team | 22
12. Sebastian Vettel | Aston Martin | 20
13. Daniel Ricciardo | McLaren | 19
14. Pierre Gasly | AlphaTauri | 18
15. Mick Schumacher | Haas F1 Team | 12
16. Yuki Tsunoda | AlphaTauri | 11
17. Zhou Guanyu | Alfa Romeo | 5
18. Alexander Albon | Williams Racing | 4
19. Lance Stroll | Aston Martin | 4
20. Nicholas Latifi | Williams Racing | 0
21. Nico Hulkenberg | Aston Martin | 0