• cars that are better able to battle on the track;
• a more balanced competition on the track;
• a sport where success is determined more by how well a team spends its money not how much it spends – including for the first time, a fully enforceable cost cap (175M$ per season) in the FIA rules;
• a sport that is a better business for those participating and more attractive to potential new entrants, and
• a sport that continues to be the world's premier motor racing competition and the perfect showcase of cutting edge technology.
GPFans is a multi-platform, multi-language brand dedicated to Formula One coverage. We bring you all the ins and outs of the sport, 24/7, everything from up-to-the-minute news and features to the latest viral stories and clips.
We believe that a new generation of exciting, outspoken drivers will make F1 more popular than ever before, and we want to give our users access to as much of their heroes as possible, on and off the track. From Lewis Hamilton to Max Verstappen, Daniel Ricciardo to Sebastian Vettel, we provide in-depth analysis of every every Grand Prix in the season, from Australia to Abu Dhabi.
With Formula One under the new ownership of Liberty Media, how the sport is being covered is evolving, and GPFans will look to be at the heart of this progression into new media, as one of the fastest-growing sites covering the king of motorsports.