Max Verstappen extended his already insurmountable lead at the top of the Formula 1 drivers' standings with victory in the sprint race at the US Grand Prix.
Lewis Hamilton made the most of his second row start on the grid, along with his Mercedes upgrades, to be best of the rest behind the three-time world champion, having run him close in the early laps.
Hamilton ended up putting together a heft gap to the drivers fighting for the last step of the podium, showing his pace and his famous mastery of the Texan circuit.
Only one driver failed to finish the 19 laps – Lance Stroll, struck with the brake disc issue which put him out of FP1 on Friday.
READ MORE: Best F1 TV commentators and presenters: GPFans Broadcaster Power Rankings
Here is a full rundown on how things finished in Austin.
United States Grand Prix 2023 sprint results
The final classification from Austin is as follows:
1. Max Verstappen [Red Bull]
2. Lewis Hamilton [Mercedes] - +9.465s
3. Charles Leclerc [Ferrari] - +17.987s
4. Lando Norris [McLaren] - +18.863s
5. Sergio Perez [Red Bull] - +22.928s
6. Carlos Sainz [Ferrari] - +28.307s
7. Pierre Gasly [Alpine] - +32.403s
8. George Russell [Mercedes] - +34.250s (including 5-second penalty)
9. Alex Albon [Williams] - +34.567s
10. Oscar Piastri [McLaren] - +42.403s
11. Esteban Ocon [Alpine] - +44.986s
12. Daniel Ricciardo [AlphaTauri] - +45.509s
13. Fernando Alonso [Aston Martin] - +49.086s
14. Yuki Tsunoda [AlphaTauri] - +49.733s
15. Nico Hulkenberg [Haas] - +56.650s
16. Kevin Magnussen [Haas] - +1:04.401s
17. Zhou Guanyu [Alfa Romeo] - +1:07.972s
18. Valtteri Bottas [Alfa Romeo] - +1:17.122s
19. Logan Sargeant [Williams] - +1:11.449s
20. Lance Stroll [Aston Martin] - DNF
READ MORE: Ted's Notebook: Schedule, how to watch and catch up with hit Sky F1 show during Austin weekend